0 votes
in Women by (14.1k points)

December 2nd 2007 I married my husband he was from Guatemala. At the time we had 2 children. I married him not so much because I wanted to be his wife but so our children could have a relationship with their father. I didn’t want him to get deported and my kids to never see their father. After we got married he became very abusive and we ended up separating July 2008. In 2011 he was deported back to Guatemala. I never filed for a divorce so we are still married. Yesterday my kids father passed away in Guatemala. I am wondering how I can obtain a death certificate from Guatemala? I want to get married and I’m not sure what I will

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.